National Geographic

A. Reflection
       I like to buy snacks at the supermarket or at the landing table. I use plastic as a compilation container. I buy snacks at the supermarket or I buy something. I also use plastic compilation straws I drink. I like to drink cold drinks. I often buy cold drinks and use plastic straws. When I buy snacks at the supermarket or buy something elsewhere I always use plastic as a place to store goods or food, mostly I bring goods or food / drinks from my own home with a cloth bag. I have never appreciated plastic for the earth. I just threw the plastic away. So many things made of plastic that I use for too long. I never imagined that plastic could put the earth in a bad condition now.
  • Wisdom
       using too many objects made of plastic every day will make the earth in bad condition, it will also make the soil polluted. Plastic pollution causes danger to humans, animals, and grows through captured pollutants. It is estimated that it is bigger or bigger than last year for biodegradable plastic so that it can damage the environment. That can make us unable to produce good plants. It is difficult to get vegetables and fruits in the future.

B. Action Now
       Almost every day I buy snacks and drinks. Fruit soup is one of my favorite drinks, even though it uses a plastic container. But now, I have brought my taper warp to be used as a container. I also carry a cloth bag that I use to go to the supermarket. And I chose a stainless bottle as my drinking container. I bring water from my house with my stainless bottle. So, I can save money by buying drinks that use plastic.
  • Love
       We must love our earth by reducing the plastic. We have to take care of the land and plants. By training to reduce plastic, we can save the earth from soil pollution. I have to stop using plastic I want to buy something at the supermarket or the like, stop using plastic bottles and plastic straws. I have to change things from plastic to stainless that are safe for the earth, especially for treating soil and plants. I love soil, plants and I love the earth.

C. Action Plan

       When I go to supermarkets or the like, I will carry bags made of cloth or environmentally friendly bags that save the earth. If the situation is better and I can go back to school again, I will bring water with my bottle and bring lunch from home. I will reduce to use plastic, buy snacks, and buy drinks in the canteen that uses plastic. I promise to be selective in choosing something.

  • Pledge
I will use cloth bags or environmentally friendly bags to use plastic.
I will not use a plastic container and replace it using a taperwer container.
I will not often buy drinks or snacks.

A. Replace this


        Use this



B. Replace this


      Use this 



C. Replace this


     Use this








Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Sos4love

English Task