Hospital Reservation and Appontment

Hospital Officer : “Hello, to Medika Hospital here, can i help you?”
Mr. Jhontor : “ Yes, i want to check up, lately i feel a fever and cough. And I want to ask when I can checked
Hospital Officer : “ Of course sir, this Hospital is always open for 24 hours”
Mr. Jhontor : “ Ouh Thank you “ *cough*
Hospital Officer : “ Here, we have a General practitioners and spesialist, and for inpatients there are reguler VIP. Which one do you want to choose, Sir?”
Mr. Jhontor : “ I choose the general doctor’s. I think don’t need a room because this in just common cold”
Hospital Officer : “ Ok just check up with a General Practitioner and not book room. You will be checked by Dr. Wahyudi, please go to General Practitioner’s room and please fill out the form then give it to Dr. Wahyudi ”
Mr. Jhontor : “ Thank you “
Hospital Officer : “ You’re welcome, I am happy to be able to serve you well”
( In the Hospital-After Fill the form and find General Practitioner’s room)
Dr. Wahyudi : “ With Mr. Jhontor ?  I can see the contents of the form”
Mr. Jhontor : “ Yes of course”
Dr. Wahyudi : “The Writing Form you have a fever and cough, are there no other symptoms”
Mr. Jhontor : “ No doctor”
Dr. Wahyudi : “ Alright, then I will check first and can i check your blood tension”
( A few hours letter)
Dr. Wahyudi : *shocked* “Sir I don’t think you have a normal fever, but you have just been infected virus COVID-19, which has recently spread throughout the world. The virus is very deadly, how can you infected by this virus? ”
Mr. Jhontor : “ I don’t know Doctor, I think i have a common cold and also I don’t know how I got this virus”
Dr. Wahyudi : “ Sir, the symptoms of this virus are at first only fever and cough the continued with shortness of breath even at worst can cause death. This virus spread very quickly through the air and can also be through interactions from people affected by the COVID-19”
Mr. Jhontor : “ Oh like that, so what do I do doctor, I do not want to die”
Dr. Wahyudi : “ Don’t worry Sir, this virus can be cured but unfortunately not in this Hospital but a Hospital that has complete facilities, I will make a referral letter to that Hospital. And also as much as possible don’t do physical interactions with other people so other people don’t get infected too and wear a mask”
Mr. Jhontor : “Thank you very much doctor”


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Sos4love

English Task